Terms & Conditions
- Each piece of rpj concrete jewellery is cast and made by hand which means there WILL be subtle variations in the colour, texture and shape of all products produced.
- We aim to make the products as similar as possible to the picture provided but due to the nature of the work, the piece you receive will NOT be exactly the same.
- However, we believe that it is these little differences that help make each piece of rpj jewellery unique and one of a kind.
- Our Ring Sizing guide is NOT an accurate way of sizing a finger; a rings shape and thickness can greatly affect the size you will need. This should only ever be used as a rough guide.
- If you order an rpj ring that turns out to be the wrong size, please drop us an email via the Contact Page and we will see what we can do. Returns Policies still apply in this scenario, please read bellow.
- PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of our studio only being open part time, we CANNOT guarantee next day delivery however, we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- IF IN STOCK - Within the UK: Items are sent First Class, Signed for via Royal Mail but please allow 3 - 4 working days for delivery from the date of purchase.
- Outside the UK: Items are sent International First Class, Signed for via Royal Mail but please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery from the date of purchase.
- MADE TO ORDER - Some of our pieces are made to order, in these cases please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery from date of purchase.
- Once your item is in the post you will be sent a shipping notification email which will contain your orders tracking number so you can keep track of it.
- These delivery times are subject to change, if a product is going to take longer than this you will be notified via email. If your product is delayed and this becomes an inconvenience to you, you are entitled to cancel your order and will be issued a full refund.
Returns and Refund Policy
- We really hope you are happy with your purchase from rpj however if you have any problem regarding your order we will do our very best to make it right.
- If requesting a repair, replacement, return or refund we must receive notification of this within 30 days of your purchase. To notify us please contact us via our Contact Page and further instruction will be given depending on your request.
- Refunds for faulty items are subject to the faulty item being returned to rpj’s studio. A refund will be given once the item is established as faulty and not damaged due to miss treatment.
- Refunds for a returned item is subject to the item being returned to rpj’s studio in an unworn, saleable condition. Once this is established a refund will be issued.
- A refund is for the value of the item purchased, unfortunately we cannot refund the postage costs.
- A refund can only be issued to the same card that was used when purchasing.
- For all enquiries, further details and rpj’s studio address for returns please contact us via our Contact Page.
- All items in our Shop are subject to availability.
- Stock levels are monitored on a daily basis however should an item become out of stock after you've placed your order we will refund you within 7 days or notify you of the next available delivery date.
- Some of our pieces are made to order, in these cases please allow 3 - 4 weeks from date of purchase.
- If you wish to purchase an out of stock item just drop us an email via the Contact Page with the details of the order and we can put one into production for you. Please note that making a piece from scratch takes approximately 3 - 4.
- rpj will endeavour to fulfil any bespoke order you might have, whether it’s simply a different colour way, re-commissioning an old piece you have seen or even if you want to create something entirely new. For all bespoke enquiries please get in touch via our Contact Page.
- Please note bespoke orders could take considerably longer, an estimated time will be negotiated depending on the brief.
- Prices for bespoke orders will be established once a design has been settled on.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% will be taken in order to create the bespoke order.
- Once the order is complete and you are happy with it, you will be expected to pay the remaining 50% within 10 working days.
- Once the full payment is received the bespoke order will be posted to you. See our Delivery Policy above for more details.
- We reserve the right to amend and change these terms and conditions, however you will only be subject to the terms and conditions outlined at the time of your purchase.
- If you require any further information regarding any of our Terms and Conditions please feel free to contact us via our Contact Page.